This is the RMP600 hardware only kit #RMP600-NS-KIT.
- RMP600 probe
- RMI radio machine interface
- Receiver mounting bracket
- 50 mm and 100 mm carbon fiber styli
- Sealtite kit
RMP600 is the latest generation compact radio transmission probe using strain gage technology. Measuring only 63 mm in diameter and 76 mm in length, with an omni-directional transmission distance of 15 m, it is ideal for use on all machine tools. RMP600 features an integrated probe module delivering exceptional robustness and generous overtravel. It delivers interference-free transmission through the use of FHSS (frequency hopping spread spectrum). RMP600 complies with FCC regulations and operates in the 2.4 GHz range.
RMP600 supports three methods of probe activation:
- Radio-on: The probe is turned on via an RF signal produced by the RMI and initiated by an M code. The probe is turned off via an RF signal or the internal timer.
- Spin-on: The probe is turned on via an internal centrifugal switch. The probe is turned off via the centrifugal switch or the internal timer.
- Switch-on: The probe is turned on and off via a switch incorporated into the shank, activated when the probe is loaded into the spindle.