The RMP40 hardware only kit #RMP40-NS-KIT.
- RMP40 probe and transmission system
- RMI-Q radio machine interface
- Receiver mounting bracket
- 50mm and 100mm ceramic styli
- Sealtite kit
RMP40 is the latest generation of radio transmission part probes, ideal for use on small to medium machining centers. It features an integrated probe module delivering exceptional robustness and generous overtravel and complies with FCC regulations and operates in the 2.4 GHz range. RMP40 delivers interference-free transmission through the use of FHSS (frequency hopping spread spectrum).
It supports two methods of probe activation:
- Radio-on: probe is turned on via an RF signal produced by the RMI and initiated by an M code. The probe is turned off via an RF signal or the internal timer.
- Spin-on: The probe is turned on via an internal centrifugal switch. The probe is turned off via the centrifugal switch or the internal timer.