The RLP40 hardware only kit #RLP40-NS-KIT includes:
- RLP40 probe and transmission system
- RMI radio machine interface
- Receiver mounting bracket
- 30 mm stainless steel stylus (×2)
- Sealtite kit
RLP40 is the latest generation of radio transmission part probes, ideal for use on turning centers. RLP40’s compact design features an integrated probe module delivering exceptional robustness and generous overtravel. RLP40 complies with FCC regulations and operates in the 2.4 Ghz range. RLP40 delivers interference-free transmission through the use of FHSS (frequency hopping spread spectrum).
RLP40 supports two methods of probe activation:
- Radio-on: the probe is turned on via an RF signal produced by the RMI and initiated by an M code.
The probe is turned off via an RF signal or the internal timer.
- Spin-on: the probe is turned on via an internal centrifugal switch. The probe is turned off via the centrifugal switch or the internal timer.